23rd September 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join any coaching institute or tution to prepare for GATE?

hello,
i am in 5th sem. i want to start to prepare for gate without joining any coaching institute or tution. so how should i start and is it possible to do so??

13th May 2013, 01:42 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: How to join any coaching institute or tution to prepare for GATE?

I think it's best to start practice yourself at home because by doing this you will come to know about the whole syllabus and the pattern in which exams are conducted. According to that you can manage it in final year while doing the coaching. Spend at least one hour daily but whatever you do, do it perfectly. In third year you can manage one hour from your busy schedule and in final year appear with full energy to crack it.
I would suggest you to join GATE coaching in your final year. As you would be doing project in your final year you may find to manage both project as well as GATE preparation. Also one year of preparation would sufficient for GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?