23rd April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join Architecture college in diploma? I have answered my 10th exam

I have answered my 10th exam and now i want to join architecture college in diploma and further i want to do b.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Architecture college in diploma?
  2. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  5. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  8. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  9. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  11. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  12. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  13. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  14. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  15. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  16. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch? -- [New]
  17. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  18. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
12th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Architecture college in diploma? I have answered my 10th exam

I hav 84% in 10 th n I want to do architecture .......in the basis of 10 th can I get admission in JJ sschool of arts.....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?