9th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology

sir,
i m persuing mi Bsc in Hotel management Catering and Technology AND WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY CAN U PLIZ HELP ME OUT

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  4. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  5. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  6. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  7. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  8. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  10. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  12. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  13. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  16. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  17. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
  18. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
3rd January 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology

I am a Retired Colonel of Indian Army. I have noticed that a large number of Boys want to know how they can join Indian Army after finishing B Sc in Hotel Management. Well though very rarely vacancies are advertised for catering line of Indian Army, the best route is thro CDS i.e. you have to appear in UPSC exam and then go for SSB. Anybody looking for more information may contact me, my e-mail address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?