2nd July 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?

Hello
My Daughter is in 10th class. I want her to select a career in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Is there any diploma course for her which she can choose after clearing 10th standard.
Any Competative Exams for the same. If she can do any Diploma course first & then in continuation she can go for degree

Related Questions:
  1. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  2. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  3. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  4. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  5. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  7. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  8. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  9. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  10. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  11. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  12. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  13. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  15. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  16. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
  18. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
18th December 2015, 08:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My Daughter is in 10th class. I want her to select a career in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Is there any diploma course for her which she can choose after clearing 10th standard.
Any Competative Exams for the same. If she can do any Diploma course first & then in continuation she can go for degree
Quote:
Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available?
Yes, there are so many Private and Government aided universities offering Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course. Students who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for this course.

Quote:
Entrance exam for this course?
The admission to the Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. Some reputed Institutions/university conduct their admission test based on various factors.

Quote:
Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
It is based on the course you are selecting at Graduation level. Your are interested to continue with the same specialization then of course you are eligible for sure. You can apply for Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management or other equivalent course after Diploma.
28th April 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?

Sir I am in 10th and I am very interested in hotel management sir please help me after clearing 10th I can join in any hotel management course sir if about this any one knows full information please tell me on my WhatsApp no 918755920059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?