25th May 2010, 12:46 PM
kaveri sn

How to join Automation Engineering course? I am a AMIE student in EC branch

Hai, I am an AMIE student in EC branch Now I want to join Automation Engg (job oriented) course what is it's scope in Ahmedabad Iam trying to get a job in Ahmedabad Is this course good for woman candidate. Which post a women can get after the completion of this course . Please give me some valuable suggestions

Related Questions:
  1. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I join AMIE? Where is the AMIE branch in Chandigarh
  3. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Details, eligibility to apply, fee structure and list of AMIE colleges in Kerala for a student who has arrears in B.Tech(ME)?
  5. How to join AMIE after completing Mechanical Engineering
  6. Am I eligible for AMIE? I am studying in engineering
  7. How can I join AMIE if I am a student of Polytechnic
  8. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma? -- [New]
  9. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  10. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  11. How can I join AMIE? How can I join correspondence course in B.Arch
  12. How can I join correspondence course of AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  14. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  15. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Is AMIE really helpful in comparison to B.Tech?
  17. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  18. How to join AMIE through correspondence? Details about joining AMIE?
21st September 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automation Engineering course? I am a AMIE student in EC branch

i have done m.tech in digital communicaton .Is automation course better for me or not.
28th April 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automation Engineering course? I am a AMIE student in EC branch

how to join automation if i am a student of E.C.E branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?