19th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.E course if I am interested in medicine?

Now I want to join B.E course and I am also interested in medicine....I would like to know if there is any opportunity in medical feild after my completion of B.E in electronics.

9th August 2012, 06:38 PM
ancy tv

Smile Re: How to join B.E course if I am interested in medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I want to join B.E course and I am also interested in medicine....I would like to know if there is any opportunity in medical feild after my completion of B.E in electronics.
i think u have to join biomedical engineering if u r interested in both medical and engineering... Biomedical Engineers combine the principles of engineering and medicine to advance technologies used in the medical world.... Within this field an engineer may be involved in research, design, development, or testing of a new product. Biomedical engineers design and create both implantable products such as a heart valve or a prosthetic limb, and also the devices used in a hospital for medical purposes such as MRI devices. Many subcategories exist within this field such as biomaterials, medical imaging, biomechanics, and orthopedic engineering.
27th April 2013, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E course if I am interested in medicine?

You can think of doing B.E/B.tech in Biomedical engineering, which combines the principles of engineering and medicine. Engineering degree in Bioinformatics or Biotechnology is also good for you. These courses are a combination of Bioscience and engineering. Admission to the course is done through entrance test. You can make selection according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?