4th July 2012, 01:39 PM
varsha.abhi

How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

iam sucharitha
ihave completed my diploma in electrical &electronics engg.
iwant to join in Bi. Tech. AMIE
may i know the details to register my name in it
total fee details
duration of course ie how many years
send me this details to my mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  2. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  5. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  7. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  8. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  9. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  13. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  14. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  15. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?
  16. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Details for joining AMIE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
10th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

iam complete my btech in regular cse branch with 52%. but now iam intresting to join the civil engineerin g it is possible or not. pls tell me procedure and fees particulars..
16th August 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

What is the better cource to join after b.tech
8th September 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to join B.Tech ? i have completed diploma in civil engineering
10th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

iam Ganesh and iam complete my diploma in electrical and electronics engg in regular cse branch with 70%. but now iam intresting to join the B.tec cource, it is possible or not. pls tell me procedure and related all details...... ..
13th September 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i resister AMIE after completing diploma in instrumentation &control ?
5th October 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN B.TECH AMIE ?I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ETC ENGG. WITH 59%, PLS SEND THE COURSE FEES AND STUDY CENTRE IN ORISSA...
26th October 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed regular m.tech in j.n.t.u hyd.actually my qualification is m.c.a after m.tech. so, now i wish to join b.tech for a.m.i.e. tell me tha admission procedure
27th October 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my b tec from AMIE.What are the requirements for admission?plz give me a suggestion.my i d is [email protected]
7th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i am aircraft miantenane engg ..i want to knw exact adress of nagpur amie centre.
23rd February 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hi! I am an electronics and communication engineering student. I want to know the every details of the amie course and how can i take the addmision and What is the fee. Please send me everything on my email id - "[email protected]"
10th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hai i have compleated diploma in electrical and electronis engineering, how to join b.tech AMIE?
5th May 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

IAM PASSED PLUS TWO HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AMIE
29th May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech or BE after complete diploma in electrical and electronoics from IETE (New delhi) My husband
age 45 interested to do this course through correspondence
11th August 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.TECH.in AMIE? I have complted Diploma in electrical engg. From Board of tecnical education Delhi in passed 2000 so plz con.prat
13th November 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech in AMIE? I have complted diploma in computer since engg. from UBTER
19th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi my name R.Elayaraja i am compieted in diploma in EEE 2009 Batch.
how to apply B.tech in AMIE and fees detail in this mail id [email protected]
5th November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is jagadeesh i am running in diploma in EEE 2013 batch.
how to join in B.Tech in AMIE & fee details in this mail OR number;[email protected]
Cell no;9177850523
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?