15th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE

After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering which is the better course to do Btech or AMIE..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  2. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  8. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do AMIE course after completion of Diploma course? Is it a good choice for me?
  10. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  11. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  12. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
6th August 2013, 11:21 AM
LINKON

Default Re: After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering which is the better course to do Btech or AMIE..
It is always good to do regular courses i.e b-tech. It has much wider scope of providing jobs in public as well as private sectors also rather than AMIE.
6th August 2013, 02:27 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE

Hello...

It is better to go for B.Tech after the diploma. Because in todays time you should have a degree and AMIE can be done after B.Tech. Its not a very costly course. And it is not a degree program. So it will be better if you go for the b.tech after diploma.

GOOD LUCK..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?