11th May 2011, 12:08 PM
gurumayum jitendra kumar

How to join BCA in Delhi? My son has appeared in 12th science examination

Sir/Madam
My son has just appeared his 12+2 Sc. examination under CBSE and is awaiting for the result. Now he wants to go for BCA in Delhi, but the problem is I am a por person and have some doubt whether I would be able to bear his course fees. So could you kindly tell me some easy solutions and also give the detailed fee structures etc.Also I would like to know how and when we can apply.

Sincerely
G. Jitendra Kumar Sharma
F/O
G. Dennis Pao
Koirengei, Imphal

28th February 2012, 06:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join BCA in Delhi? My son has appeared in 12th science examination

As you are from science stream in your 12th standard then you should have math as your major subject with 60% score from recognized board then only you will be eligible for pursuing BCA from Delhi university.Course duration is of 3 years for BCA course.
List of colleges in delhi which offer this course is:-

Ramesh Nagar H.O.Asian Institute of Management Studies, ramesh nagar H.O.

RohiniVision Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini

D.A.V. Centenary College, Faridabad

Hamdard NagarJamia Hamdard University, hamdard nagar

RohiniTechnical Institute of Advanced Studies, rohini

Malviya NagarInstitute of Rehabilitation Medicine & Allied Science, malviya nagar

Tilak NagarS.I.T. Computer Educational Institute, tilak nagar

Tilak NagarSchool of Information Technology, tilak nagar

Hauz KhasGlobal Institute of Information Technology, hauz khas
For other details regarding examination and fee structure you can visit colleges websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?