21st June 2013, 05:53 PM
b chandrasekhar reddy

How to join BSc AG in Annamalai University without entrance exam?

how to join b.sc ag in annamalia university with out entrence exam

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is BSc Agriculture in Annamalai University applicable to do a job in AP?
  3. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Introduction to Computers-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Basics of Fashion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Annamalai University B.Sc. Physics: Properties of Matter and Thermal Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University B.Sc in Digital Media-Part III Foundation Studies (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  11. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  13. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  14. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  15. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  16. When to get application forms for M.Sc Chemistry in Distance Learning of Annamalai or Manomanian Sundaranar University?
  17. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  18. Can I join LLB course having completed 12th standard and B.Com from Annamalai University in Distance mode?
10th July 2017, 09:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join BSc AG in Annamalai University without entrance exam?

Yes. Annamalai University offer the B.Sc courses without entrance exam. Admission is done on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam. For admission, You are required to apply online to Annamalai University.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Click on "Admissions On-Campus".
- Download the prospectus and Read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on "New Applicants".
- Select the course and Register online.
- Login and Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on tab "Click to Verify Application".
- You will get preview of application in PDF.
- After confirming the application, Click "Submit For Payment" and Make a payment of application fee.
- Print the application in two copies. One is for your future reference.
- Send one copy of application along with required documents to "The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar - 608 002, Chuddalore, Tamilnadu".

Required Documents
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificates of 10th and 12th
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (If Applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs

Fees Structure
- Admission Fee : Rs.280/-
- Caution Deposit : Rs.2000/-
- Tuition and Other Fees : Rs.35,150/- per year
- Hostel Fee : Rs.55,000/- per year

For B.Sc (Self-Financing)
- Admission Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Caution Deposit : Rs.2000/-
- Tuition and Other Fees : Rs.1,17,000/- per year
- Hostel Fee : Rs.55,000/- per year

Important Dates For Admission
- Starting of Registration : April, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : June, 2017
- Counselling Starts : July/August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?