27th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI course after completing B.Tech? Date of admission and the age limit for it?

sir i completed my b.tech course.i want to join in CBI.i would like to know about the exams,the dates and the age limit

27th July 2011, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI course after completing B.Tech? Date of admission and the age limit for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed my b.tech course.i want to join in CBI.i would like to know about the exams,the dates and the age limit
dear friend,

To become CBI officer, you may appear for combined graduate preliminary exam, conducted by staff selection commission.

To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree (any*stream), from a recognized university.

The minimum age is 20 years whereas, the maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

so after completion of your b-tech degree you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best
28th July 2011, 09:16 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join CBI course after completing B.Tech? Date of admission and the age limit for it?

Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are
  • State Crime Investigation Bureau
  • Finger Print Bureau
  • and Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age.
Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

Exam consists of Part I and Part II

part I it consist of Paper I of General Test of 200 marks and Paper II is
of English Language of 200 Marks.

Part II consists of Interview which is of 100 Marks Total.

for that you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..
28th July 2011, 09:18 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join CBI course after completing B.Tech? Date of admission and the age limit for it?

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination

The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of any recognized Indian University.

For Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI, candidates must be aged between 20 and 27 years.

SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination Pattern

The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is divided into two stages, each carrying maximum marks of 100 and having duration of 2 hours. The First Section tests the General Intelligence & General Awareness of the candidates while the Second Section is on Arithmetic.

Each section contains a total of 100 questions of objective type, multiple-choice pattern. Questions of the examination are set in both Hindi and English.

Contact Address for the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination:

Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

For further details please visit

www.ssc.nic.in
28th July 2011, 06:37 PM
saurav9889

there is no direct recruitment into cbi.either u have to give the ssc exam and then get recruited into ib or raw bcause there officers are generally deputed to cbi later or u have to clear the civil services exam and get selected into ips cadre through which u can move into cbi later.
28th July 2011, 07:50 PM
rana2011
Banned

There are four branches in CBI (Central bureau of Investigation):-

*state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

*State Crime Investigation Bureau.

*Finger Print Bureau.

*Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you have to give the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC and the Exam consists of Part I and Part II :art I it consist of Paper I of General Test of 200 marks and Paper II is of English Language of 200 Marks.
and afterthat have to good physical strength.

ELIGIBILITY FOR CBI:

*you have to compleate Graduation.

*Your age should between 20 to 27 years.
[upper age concider for SC/ST- 5 years and for OBC- 3 years].

*have good physical strength.

Best of luck!
28th July 2011, 11:50 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

CBI i.e Central bureau of Investigation is one of the a specialized wing in India which deals with many popular cases with police and finds out the motive of the crime and the culprit .

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM also called SSC conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment in the CBI.The examination is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility ::

You should be between 20-25 years . The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.

You must have passed degree in any streams from a recognized University.

Plan of the Examination:

Part I:Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II:Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:

The subjects of the written examination, the maximum marks and time allowed for each subject will be as given below:

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test
31st July 2011, 11:59 AM
anil_kumar89

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM also called SSC conducted by UPSC
every year for recruitment in the CBI.The examination is held generally once a year for
the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility ::

You must have passed degree in any streams from a recognized University.

You should be between 20-25 years .
The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled
Tribes, Other Backward Classes.
16th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN CID OR CBI AFTER B.TECH IN MECHANICAL
23rd September 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

can girls also apply for CBI or CID? if so what all jobs do we have??
8th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how to join cbi cource complete after 12th. addmision and age limit.
8th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how to join cbi cource complete after 12th. addmision and age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?