19th January 2012, 12:59 PM
krishna chandra.

How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?

i wanted to join the coast guard navy. i pass out my 12th class from kendriya vidyalaya no. 1 rewa (m.p.) and now i just doing a BCA 1st year from awadesh pratap singh university rewa (m.p.).

19th January 2012, 02:29 PM
ponsivs

Default Re: How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?

Yes you can join with the qualification of 12th Class.

10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme

Candidates with 10+2 qualification, after selection through SSB, is sent for military and engineering training at IMA and the College of Military Engineering , Pune. Initial six months military training is followed by Degree Engineering training of 4 years. The objective of this scheme is to help in bringing down the deficiency of officers in technical Arms/Services.

Refer this advertisement link:
http://www.freshersworld.com/defence/careers_explain.htm

19th January 2012, 02:35 PM
ponsivs

Default Re: How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?

Yes you can join with the qualification of 12th Class.

10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme

Candidates with 10+2 qualification, after selection through SSB, is sent for military and engineering training at IMA and the College of Military Engineering , Pune. Initial six months military training is followed by Degree Engineering training of 4 years. The objective of this scheme is to help in bringing down the deficiency of officers in technical Arms/Services.

Refer this advertisement link:
http://www.freshersworld.com/defence/careers_explain.htm

19th January 2012, 03:07 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna chandra. View Post
i wanted to join the coast guard navy. i pass out my 12th class from kendriya vidyalaya no. 1 rewa (m.p.) and now i just doing a BCA 1st year from awadesh pratap singh university rewa (m.p.).
Dear Friend,

Yes offcourse you can join coast gaurd navy.....

There is a new vacancy in the. I am giving you the eligibility criteria of that vacancy

ELIGIBILITY

Post Educational Qualification Age
Navik
(General
Duty)
10+2/equivalent examination with
60% marks in aggregate with Maths
and Physics as subjects and atleast one
of these subjects: Chemistry/
Biology/Computer Science from an
education board recognised by
Central/State Government.

Born between 01 Aug 90 to
31 Jul 94. (Upper age relaxation
of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years
for OBC candidates).

Domestic
Branch
(Cook &
Steward)

10 th class pass with 50% marks in
aggregate from an education board
recognised by Central/State
Government.
Born between 01 Oct 90 to
30 Sep 94. (Upper age relaxation
of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years
for OBC candidates)

For further information, visit this website
http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/india...jobs/jobs.html

I am attaching the complete information about this vacancy....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement 2 2012.pdf(114.1 KB, 129 views)

20th January 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in diploma in electronics &communication engineering in AICTE norms. i can apply assistant commantand technical branch

2nd April 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m completed my Btech (ECE) in 2012 ...........and if i am selected in navik (GD) then what is my carrier in future................................my mail id is- [email protected] Please send me about this i my mail id i shall be hartly thnk ful to you

2nd April 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed BTech(ECE) in 2012..........if i am selected in coast guard Navik (GD)........Then what is my carrier in it I shall be hartly thank ful to u

26th October 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to join coast guard navy and I have completed 12 science and doing mechanical engineering. Sir please give me some guidance how to join it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?