16th March 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join fine arts after my 10th standard in Karnataka?

wether i can join for fine art course after my 10th standard in karnataka and how can i apply for that

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  2. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  3. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  4. Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?
  5. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher? -- [New]
  7. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  9. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  10. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  11. Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?
  12. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  13. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  15. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  18. Can I join NIFT after having subjects like PCB, Fine Arts and English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?