30th August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How to join Income Tax department of West Bengal after CA?

Hi, I have completed my Chartered Accountancy course and want to join Income Tax department of West Bengal. Am I eligible? If yes, then how to apply for it? Is there any entrance which I need to crack?

14th June 2023, 09:28 AM
eduking

Default Re: How to join Income Tax department of West Bengal after CA?

If you are looking to join the income tax department then you should appear for the SSC CGL exam. The combined graduate-level exam conducted by the staff selection commission recruits candidate for various central government organizations including the income tax department. All you need to do is be prepared for the exam and interview.

Selection will be on merit based on the written exam and interview conducted by SSC. You can get posted in your choice of location if you have got an excellent score in the examination.
17th June 2023, 06:13 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to join Income Tax department of West Bengal after CA?

To join the Income Tax department in West Bengal after completing your CA qualification, you can consider appearing for the SSC CGL exam. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam, which is a national-level examination that recruits candidates for various central government organizations, including the Income Tax department. By preparing for and performing well in the exam and interview, you can increase your chances of being selected.

The selection process is based on merit and involves a written examination and an interview conducted by the SSC. If you achieve an excellent score in the examination, you may have the opportunity to choose your preferred location for posting within West Bengal or other regions.

Note: Please keep in mind that the specific requirements and procedures for joining the Income Tax department may vary over time. It is advisable to refer to the official notifications and guidelines provided by the Staff Selection Commission and the Income Tax department for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the selection process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?