8th September 2012, 11:01 PM
puneet baghel

How to join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure for Indian Air Force?

I want to be join indian air force.So,what process for indian air force?

16th September 2012, 10:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneet baghel View Post
I want to be join indian air force.So,what process for indian air force?
Nice to see that you are interested to Join India Air force and there are lots of entries to Join Indian Air force, You have to apply for these entries as per your Eligibility. These are some famous examination to Join Indian Air force, please check the more details.

=> National Defence Academy: This examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and After intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects you are eligible to apply for this examination, Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

=> Combined Defence Academy: If you have completed your Graduation from a recognized university and Must have study Maths and Physics as a subjects in your Intermediate examination, then you can apply for Air force Academy and your age should between 19 to 23 years, Notification published by UPSC, twice in a year.

=> Air force Common admission test: If you have scored more than 60% marks in your Graduation then you can apply for Air force common admission test. This examination is conducted by Indian Air force every year. You can apply for these branches as per your Eligibility.

-> Flying Branch: Age should between 19 to 23 years and must have completed graduation with 60% marks and study maths and physics in Intermediate examination.

-> Technical Branch: Age should between 18 to 28 years and must have study Mechanical or Electronics in your Graduation.

-> Ground duty Branch: Your age should between 20 to 23 years and completed graduation in any discipline or from commerce stream.

So, you can apply for these entries to Join Indian Air force if you have fulfill the given eligibility criteria, for more details check IAF Official website.
16th September 2012, 11:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure for Indian Air Force?

If your interested to join in Indian Air force , you have two way one is NDA any other one is CDS exam

NDA stands National Defence Academy , this exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year i.e NDA I & NDA II

NDA Eligibility , candidates must be complete 12th stands from recognized university
in 12th stands Maths & physics must and should subjects
Candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years , there is age relaxation for reserved candidates
only unmarried male person & must be a Indians eligible

Selection process based on written exam & interview process , physical test

CDS stands Combined defence Academy , this exam also conducted by UPSC
Candidates must be complete Graduation from a recognized University
CDS exam conducted following services
Indian military academy / Officers Training academy
Indian Navy academy
Indian Air force academy

Age limit for Indian Military / officers training academy is 19 to 24 years / 19 to 25 years
Indian Navy academy : 19 to 22 years
Indian Air force academy : 19 to 23 years
17th September 2012, 01:23 AM
Pankaj sony

Hello
AT 10+2 level NDA examination happens twice in a year(april& august);
AT graduation level CDSE exam twice in a year(september & feb.)
AT engineering level AFCAT ,TGC as soon as many examinations happens at graduation level only your passion with hard working can reach you close your dreams
all the best
18th September 2012, 09:31 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

26th May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can i join indian air force after bse optometry. I am a girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?