18th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completion of B.E? I am interested in Defence(Army)

sir, my self Kapil Pund and i'm interested in defence(army).
and i'm compliting my BE from PUNE University...in the year 2014-15..
sir, i want to join indian army after complition of my BE.. as a mechanical engineer..
so pl'z guide me in which way i'm entering in indian army...and achive my target...?

26th September 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of B.E? I am interested in Defence(Army)

hai iam kamalanathan iam doing engineering [ece] i like to join indian army after completion of my degree please give me procedure for joing army
26th December 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of B.E? I am interested in Defence(Army)

sir

sir, my self Rahul Rewalkar and i'm interested in defence(army).
and i'm compliting my BE from "AMRAVATI" University...in the year 2013(JUNE) SUMMER..
sir, i want to join indian army after complition of my BE.. as a Electrical engineer..
so pl'z guide me in which way i'm entering in indian army...and achive my target...?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-indian-army-after-completion-b-e-i-am-interested-defence-army-910540.html#ixzz2G9ldQq52
1st April 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian army after completion of information science engineering as a girl?
what all are the elegible criteria for a girl to join?
3rd October 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I am persuing BE in EEE branch. I want to join indian army after my graduation,,, what are the exams and enteries procedures
27th January 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am parsuing diploma in automobial branch. i want to join indian army after my graduation. plese ,,,,,,,,,,tal me how can i prepare exames and enteries
14th May 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir , myself srikanth i have .completed my BE in ECE branch how can i join in army defense . Can you guide me to join in army please sir
18th June 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which Defence (ARMY) exams apply during Final year. Which one is the best exam for join(ARMY) Defence Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?