7th February 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army to become a Doctor? How to become a Doctor in Indian Army?

Hello sir, I want to join Indian Army to become a Doctor. So, tell me what should I do for it? How can I become a Doctor in Indian Army?

16th April 2017, 12:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army to become a Doctor? How to become a Doctor in Indian Army?

To be a doctor in Indian Army you need to pursue MBBS degree course from AFMC.

AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical Colleges and for admission in MBBS degree in same you need to qualify NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

--> Further the minimum requirement for appearing in NEET are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in NEET. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% ( and 40% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates ) aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in where as for details about admission procedure of AFMC you can refer to the link www.afmc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?