15th December 2018, 04:41 PM
manojkumarmp1995

How to join an Indian Army while pursuing graduation?

I have completed my PUC in Science stream and I am doing BCA from Bangalore university. I would like to join an Indian Army. I would like to know how can I join Indian Army while still continuing my graduation?

14th January 2019, 10:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join an Indian Army while pursuing graduation?

If your age is between 16.5 to 19.5 years, the you can apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination to join Indian Army. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for NDA examination for joining Army.

2. If you are above age limit, you can apply for Combined Defence Services exam for joining Indian Military Academy. Final year BCA candidates can apply for CDS exam for joining Defence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?