4th May 2020, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering?

Sir, how can I join Indian Navy after completion of Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering? And, what are job opportunities in other field? Would I have to appear for any entrance?

24th April 2021, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering?

Procedure to join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering:-

After completion of diploma in tool and die engineering you are eligible to join Indian Navy.

You can apply for the NDA examination to join Indian Navy because your qualification is equivalent to the twelfth, so you can join Indian Navy after completing diploma in Engineering.

You can see the eligibility criteria to apply for the same:-

Should be Indian.

You should 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics subjects.

Only males are eligible to apply this exam.

Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Selection procedure of his exam is as follows:-

Written Examination

SSB Interview

Medical Examination
29th April 2021, 05:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, how can I join Indian Navy after completion of Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering? And, what are job opportunities in other field? Would I have to appear for any entrance?
-You can give the short service commission exam to get a job in Defence (Indian Army / Indian Navy / Indian air force).
To be a part of defence ,one must and should fulfill the eligibility criteria reframed by indian defence,if not so,while verification process,candidature would be cancelled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?