3rd April 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Who checks the supplementary papers in Class 11th?

Who checks the supplementary papers in Class 11th? Is it someone from outside school or from the same school? Am worried whether I will clear the exam again. Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

1st July 2016, 12:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who checks the supplementary papers in Class 11th?

The examination and supplementary papers of the Class 11th is most probably ckeck in the same school a student as there is no involvement of board here.

But there can be interchange of answer books between two schools if their examinatiom committee agree. Otherwise except the answer book of final board examination all the answerbooks whether it is of Class 11th examination or pre board examination are check withon the school only.
24th April 2021, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Who chacked the 11 the class papers of the year 2020
29th April 2021, 03:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who checks the supplementary papers in Class 11th? Is it someone from outside school or from the same school? Am worried whether I will clear the exam again. Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!
Supplementary or compartment exams( +1) would be examined by school authority and yes,for verification ,student performance report would be send to the board when required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?