11th April 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after completion of BE Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hello, I'm studying in 2nd semester BE Electronics and Communication. I want to join ISRO after completing my BE. What should I do? Please give me the instruction and how should I prepare myself?

14th April 2020, 10:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after completion of BE Electronics and Communication Engineering?

A long way to go, you are in 2nd semester of Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can focus on building strong foundation and developing better conceptual clarity over different topics of different subjects of stream of engineering.

With better conceptual clarity and command over different subjects of ECE, you can easily crack the competitive exam conducted by ISRO for different posts.

Eligibility criteria for ISRO exam:

>>Candidate must have done B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university with minimum of 65% marks.

>>The age limit is 21-30 years with upper age relaxations for reserved category candidates.

You can apply for different posts like Scientists, Technical assistants, Engineers etc.
15th April 2020, 04:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after completion of BE Electronics and Communication Engineering?

You can join Indian Space Research Organization by clearing all stages of ISRO exam for engineers.

*The academic qualification required for that exam is B.E/B.Tech from a recognized institute with 65% marks.

Age limit is 21-30 years.

You must focus on technical subjects of ECE stream. Candidates who are technically sound in their respective discipline subjects can easily clear the exam and interview.

See previous years papers to analyze difficulty of questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?