8th August 2012, 03:06 PM
saimk

How to join Journalism course after completing BSc Life Science? Which are the best universities in India?

hi sir ,
my name sai i interested in journalism course after completing B.Sc life science in India best universities
thank u

10th August 2012, 12:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Journalism course after completing BSc Life Science? Which are the best universities in India?

With graduation in any discipline you can join one year post graduate diploma programme. Candidates should secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate to be eligible. Admission will be based on entrance exam. With graduation in journalism, you can go for MA journalism which has much demand in job market. The Indian Institute of Mass Communication and Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media are some of the top institutes in this field.
21st July 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Journalism course after completing BSc Life Science? Which are the best universities in India?

how can i join in journalism after completing bsc computers
23rd July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i join in journalism after completing bsc computers
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals...See the details below or email at [email protected] :
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
or visit
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

Also read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) Order at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?