27th March 2010, 11:24 AM
navdeepnagla

How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?

hi sir,
i want to do marine eng. after +2.please tell me what should i do,also tell the list of colleges in india where i shall took admission............

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  2. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  3. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  5. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  6. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  7. How to become a Marine Engineer? List of government colleges for this course?
  8. List of Private Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  9. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  10. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  11. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  12. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  15. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  16. What to do to join Marine engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Any government college provides Marine engineering?
  17. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  18. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
10th April 2011, 09:47 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?

dear friend,
this branch of engineering is available in some of the colleges in india.
you should first prepare to get a seat at specific college with the same branch.
you can get the list of colleges having marine engg. branch by following the link below.

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-Marine%20Engineering-degree.html

good luck
10th April 2011, 12:44 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?

Marine engineers are sometimes called naval architects. They directly influence the design of ships and other related equipment. A marine engineer may choose to work on the construction of aircraft carriers and submarines or choose to personalize their work by building sailboats and having their own boat-making company. Marine engineers also design steering and propulsion systems for ships.

Some of the best college for Marine Engineering in India:

• International Institute of Maritime Science through IIT-JEE sector-8, Haldia Township-721607
  • College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003
  • The Calcutta Technical School, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
  • Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038
  • The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021
  • Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad-500027
  • Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088
  • T.S. Chanakya, Karaus, New Mumbai-400706
To get admission in the above colleges,you should have completed 12th standard with maths,physics and chemistry as a compulsory subjects.

You can take admission in the above colleges directly,by contacting with their managements.And filling the forms.

And duration for the course is 4 years.
17th April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

whats the scope of marine engineering in india?
17th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

how many fee for marine eng. In mumbai
5th May 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what will i do after 12 for marine engineering?
11th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

my score is 55% in pcm and 61% overoll can i get a seat in merine ing........?
13th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please give me the list top marine engg. colleges in India.
18th May 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

any marine engineering college intake from aieee rank
20th May 2011, 07:47 PM

Smile Re: How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeepnagla View Post
hi sir,
i want to do marine eng. after +2.please tell me what should i do,also tell the list of colleges in india where i shall took admission............
i want to know how can i apply admission please tell me maximum donation fee to join
26th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the mark qualification for marine engineering?
28th May 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

join marine engineering or nautical technology
degree from BITS Pilani..
top ranked college by D G Shipping
for further detatils please call shivkumar : 09823424365
30th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50% in pcm can i join marine college
1st June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 53% IN 12th......will i got admission in marine engineering???
plzz tell me
6th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

can we get application form through online?
14th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

can i have some information about enterance exam of marieen engineering
21st June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i got an aggregate of 88% in 12th cbse n secured 90% in PCM....so where can i apply on d basis of my boards performance..???whch colleges hv d provision of direct admission on behalf ofperformance in boards??????????????do let me knw as soon as possible>....regards_aditya jain
7th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have got 55% in pcm.61%in 12th.can i join marine engineering collges.plzz sir tell me....
10th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl. Is there any seats for female pliote in Indian Air Force
15th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about how can we admission in marine engg.
3rd August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i jion mraine engering?
29th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

after the courses is complete is the 100%jobe
30th August 2011, 09:37 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Marine engineers also design steering and propulsion systems for ships.

College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003
The Calcutta Technical School, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038
The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021
Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad-500027
Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088
T.S. Chanakya, Karaus, New Mumbai-400706
all dbest
14th October 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Which collage has best campus interview
8th November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

marine colleges r based on cut off or entrance??????????
is entrance necessary 4 joining marine r 12th marks??
28th November 2011, 11:45 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

A marine engineer may choose to work on the construction of aircraft carriers and submarines or choose to personalize their work by building sailboats and having their own boat-making company. Marine engineers also design steering and propulsion systems for ships.

International Institute of Maritime Science through IIT-JEE sector-8, Haldia Township-721607
College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003
The Calcutta Technical School, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038
The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021
Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad-500027
Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088
31st January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am finish bca degree and how to am join with Marine Engineering
6th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

how to join marine engineering.give me information about it
25th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

how to join in marine eng after 12th without writing entrance exam?
28th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

can u provide the entire details about marine engeneering
20th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i join merchant navy.i have got 53% in pcm i got admission in marine collage give me some suggestion
19th October 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i want list of top marine colleges which provide me heigher salary
7th December 2012, 09:02 PM
vasanth19951

Yes,i want
8th December 2012, 02:23 PM
ZP KD

A marine engineer may choose to work on the construction of aircraft carriers and submarines or choose to personalize their work by building sailboats and having their own boat-making company. Marine engineers also design steering and propulsion systems for ships.

The best college for Marine Engineering in India:
^International Institute of Maritime Science through IIT-JEE sector-8,

^College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair,

^The Calcutta Technical School,

^Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET)

^The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House,

^Indian Marine College,

^Marine Engineering Research Institute,
17th February 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my score is 62% in pcm and 70% overoll can i get a seat in merine ing........?
10th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to do marine eng. after completation of diploma in mechanical engg.please tell me what should i do,also tell the list of colleges in india where i shall took admission............
22nd April 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Chemical Engineering after 12th direct? List of colleges in India where I should take admission
4th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 2 with 77% can i join naval eng. in andhra university plz reply me
27th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have just finished my 10th and scored 72%. So is Dere any different procedure for applying for submarine enng.
10th March 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,can you tell me please 3 years course fee in SOUTH INDIA ANY STATE.
27th April 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

how much marks can i take to addmission submerine engineiring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?