9th July 2011, 01:25 PM
nowsath khan.m

How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering

my name is nowsathkhan.m, i am stuying diploma in production Engg at Thiagarajar polytechnic college, salem. give details about qualification & vacancy, which is the best college in tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering
  2. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  3. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  4. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  14. Can Diploma students of Civil stream join Marine Engineering?
  15. Will I be able to join Aeronautical Engineering in lateral seat after diploma in production engineering?
  16. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  18. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
1st September 2015, 12:45 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering

If you want a good job with a reputed post in Marine Engineering then you should go there on the basis of Engineering but not with diploma.

Since your diploma is in Production Engineering, then Mechanical Engineering degree will be best suited to you.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?