17th July 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA in Anna University, Coimbatore?

how is mba at anna university of technology, coimbatore? tell me friends....

24th July 2012, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA in Anna University, Coimbatore?

You have to complete graduation with 50% marks to do MBA in Anna University. This is one of the most reputed universities in the state of Tamil Nadu. You have to attend TANCET (Tamil Nadu common Entrance Test) as part of admission process for MBA in Anna University. On clearing TANCET with a good score, you should appear for GD and P.I as well. You can apply for MBA course in reputed colleges which come under Anna University with TANCET score.
20th December 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

nw i'm dng BBA ..an i want have free seat in top 5 collage under anna university..........
3rd January 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i finished diploma in mechanical engineering in 2007.can i join mba in anna university.!
12th May 2013, 11:26 PM
R.Siva bala

top 10 colleges in coimbatore in which admission is done under tancet score and no gd and pi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?