25th May 2012, 05:06 PM
mvtrpmora

How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?

i want join mining diploma with ssc qualification so plz send the mining diploma college deatails in ap and perticularry vijaywada& guntur distics

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  3. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  4. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  5. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  6. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  7. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  8. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  9. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  11. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  12. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  13. Is this possible to join Diploma in Mining having completed B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010? Procedure to get admission for this course? Duration of this course?
  14. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  16. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?
  18. How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
4th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?

what is the admission prosedure of diploma in coal mining from singrauli institution
24th January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying rank for mining diploma in best top college.
24th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for minigdiploma entrance examination plz tellme how to prepair the examination.
20th March 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

if i write ceep polycet entrance can i eligible for mining diploma
14th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM SSC PASS, BUT HSC FAIL. I WANT MINING DIPLOMA COURSE, PLEASE ANY IDEA, DETAIL, & INFORMATION. MY AGE 40 YEARS & I SERVICE IN MINING FIELD. MY POST MINING MATE ( RES.).
16th December 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN THE MINING DIPLOMA WITH SSC. AND WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR MINING JOB'S. FOR( BC-D).
31st August 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is intermediate age 49 but i have interested to join in the course of short term certificate course in mining pls guide me sir.
13th February 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my intermediate and im interested in mining diploma please guide me and say the procedure
11th November 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech in mining branch . I want to know which post I will get and what will be my salary per month ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?