29th May 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

I m in class 12th and i want to join nasa or isro as an aeronautical engneering or aerospace engneering wahts its procedure and any ellgibility criteria ..? Plz answer me fast

11th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

in case ece eng are join in ece
2nd July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

how can we join NASA as an aeronautical engineer....??....what is the eligibility....??......and is there any restriction about pakistanis to join NASA.....???.....can we directly join NASA after aeronautical engineering......and what is the average or starting salary...???......please answer it i'll be very thankful to you for this.....God bless you......thanks
4th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

how to became a space traveler in NASA ?
6th July 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

how can we watch the live space videos and what is correct website please give the website name
21st July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

how to join NASA after b.tech??what is the whole procedure...
1st August 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i join to NASA for my higher studies as Aerospace Engineering (or) Aerospace Technology as an INDIAN with diploma in mechanical engineering as my qualification?
26th August 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am doing by EEE..Bt still my aim is join NASA! Is thr any possibility to join NASA other than an electronics engineer?
4th September 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th class student, i have take the admission in nasa. How to get admission.
7th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 th class.and i want to join in NASA in aeronautics engineer. which exam will be appeared by me in future?
18th September 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN NASA, WITH AERONAUTICS AS MY SUB ,CAN YOU SAY HOW CAN I PROCEED
20th September 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how to join ISRO as an aerospace engineer? what is the procedure for it after completing 10 th standard?
21st September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th,how can i join NASA aeronautics
31st December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how i acn join isro or nasa after 12th.?
15th March 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 years old.Is there any club or academy of nasa in gurgaon?
19th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to becom an aerospace engineer in NASA?
24th April 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

IF WE LEARN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING IS IT ENOUGH TO JOIN IN NASA
24th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

IS AEROSPACE ENGINEERING IS ENOUGH TO JOIN IN NASA
8th May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th and in future i will do aeronautical engineering........then what will be the steps i have to follow to join NASA or ISRO
18th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing aeronatical I hav to join in nasa as a aeronautical engineer pls tell me the procedure to join in nasa sir.........
31st May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i am nabayan biswas . i have a much intrest in nasa,esa,rsa,isro -such superb space agencies space work movements. besides a dream of joining to nasa i have aquestion------------------ how can i download nasa hd tv live in easier process
16th October 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir m doing b.tech in mechanical branc so can i be a AEROSPACE ENGINEER?????............... PLZ PLY ME SIR PLZ SIR..............
24th April 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS TYPE OF ENGINEERS REQUIRTED FOR NASA AND ISRO
2nd October 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is sundar singh i want to join nasa or isro plese help me plese give me path plese
3rd October 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th .I want to join ISRO after doing aero space engineering.Is this possible?
22nd January 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc physics honors...i am in 1st yr...i didnt give jee mains so is it necessary to give joint exams this yr if i i have to apply for isro in the future???
11th March 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job as aeronautical engineer in ISRO or NASA and what are the qualifications needed??
25th September 2017, 02:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To join in ISRO or NASA, they conduct their own entrance exam. Every year they’ll conduct entrance exam.

The eligibility required is to complete graduation level degree in related stream with 65% from any recognized university.
The age limit is 35 years for general candidates, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

After releasing the notifications for aerospace or aeronautical engineer you need to apply for the post through online. You need to fill the application form and pay the fees through online or DD. You also need to submit all the asked documents and submit the form.

You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you’ll be recruited in ISRO or NASA as aeronautical or aerospace engineer.
25th June 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineering? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?