20th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join national cadet corps?

i am an engineering student of 2nd yr and intrested to join national cadet corps,but it is not in me college.suggest if there is any way to join it.i am persuing btech from college of engineering and technology,moradabad up.

21st August 2010, 12:50 AM
jomson varghese

Thumbs down Re: How to join national cadet corps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an engineering student of 2nd yr and intrested to join national cadet corps,but it is not in me college.suggest if there is any way to join it.i am persuing btech from college of engineering and technology,moradabad up.
Dear friend,
sorry man..there is no way to join the NCC without in your college...
21st August 2010, 01:20 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join national cadet corps?

you have to get Direct Entry for Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) Cadre Men 19½ - 25.Degree in Electronics / Elect / Mech Engg or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics or Physics etc.
good luck
21st August 2010, 01:23 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as branch of national cadet corps is not present in your college so you can't join NCC. as it is linked with any school or college.

best of luck.
21st August 2010, 11:40 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi frnd .
It is very good that u r interested to join NCC....
u can get admission in general college........for certificate B,C..
bst of luck....
10th October 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i want join ncc. how can i join the ncc
i am a civil defence volunteer and i am a corespondent student of DU
please suggest me good answer
11th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m student of du correspondent branch, i want to join ncc whats the procedure join.
i hv 2 ncc A certificate,
i hv 1 trekking certificat,
i have attend 1 camp also.
17th January 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I'M a 14 year oldgirl. i want to join in NCC. how can i join? NCC branch is not there in our school.
i'm very much interested in joining Indian Army. so plz help me and also also say me the solution, how to join in NCC.
27th January 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join national cadet corps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomson varghese View Post
Dear friend,
sorry man..there is no way to join the NCC without in your college...
How can you say that you cannot join NCC if there is no NCC in your college?

yes you can.

You need to get a permission from your own college to the college where is NCC affliliated.
they will give you a form to fill up. You need to get your own college's principal's signature and seal. But make sure you can attend the training with out disturbing your studies. Thats all.

Because NCC benefits are nothing if you didn't have educational qualification....!

take care.

mail me on : [email protected]
[email protected]
1st February 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is mohit bhardwaj i have done iti or doing btech how i can joined ncc plz tell me
6th February 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam

my name is manpreet singh i m a student of & i want to join NCC in eleventh but my is not NCC affiliated , so u pleaze tell a good school NCC affiliated u can help me sending one on my mobile ,9540180060.
19th February 2011, 01:56 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

How to join national cadet corps?:

hello

here r some info.

good to know that u r interested for this

1)you have to get Direct Entry for Naval Armament Inspection (NAI)

2)Cadre Men 19½ - 25.Degree in Electronics / Elect / Mech Engg or Post

Graduate Degree in Electronics or Physics with 60% aggregrade etc.

all d best

//priya//
19th February 2011, 03:32 PM
ssahu669

Dear Friend,

If NCC is not available in your college. then it is not possible to join NCC. but there is no point to worry about this.if You want to serve nation then you can join any defense service after completing your education.

Regards
Sanjeeb
10th March 2011, 10:18 AM
Amarnath T.D.

Smile Re: How to join national cadet corps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'M a 14 year oldgirl. i want to join in NCC. how can i join? NCC branch is not there in our school.
i'm very much interested in joining Indian Army. so plz help me and also also say me the solution, how to join in NCC.
practically speaking there is no need of joining ncc in school...still if u want to join..there is something called "an open unit" whr u can join NCC visiting and asking permission in any other school which has NCC..Please make sure u speak to the Ncc officer in tht school..not ne other student in NCC..
10th March 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Plz dont answer questions if u dont know it exactly,
If ur college \school does not have NCC
u can visit Another college or school which is known for NCC and join...
there is something called Open Unit...whr any person from ne other school\coll can join NCC in anothr school\coll if his\her school\coll does not hav NCC..
Please got to the respective College\School
And talk to the NCC Officer in tht school....
He wud surely help u...
Note:Dont talk to the students in Ncc, just ask for the Officer..and doont be rude...be disciplined...in front of the officer...wear decent clothes and u'l be in...he'l give u a form to fill in...and within a month or so........ u'l also get ur nominal roll number
24th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi " I am 14 teen years old boy From Srinagar j&k .I WANT TO join in Ncc how can i join? NCC BRANCH IS Not there in our school so help me.
25th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to join ncc . i completed my 10 2,is there any chance if my college is not ncc affliated
17th July 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

hai frd my name is ananda
How to join national cadet corps?
I am an B.A student of final year and intrusted to join national cadet corps cours , but it is not there in our college i'm very much intrusted in joining ncc so please me and also also say me the solution how to join in ncc cours
Please send me one good ncc training center in this number
28th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

can i join NCC in final year of graduation?
28th July 2011, 08:43 PM
vishi choudhary

how can i join ncc
2nd August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join in NCC and what qualification needed to join it please send in my mail [email protected]
5th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i'am a plus one science student studying in a goverment school.I want to join NCC but my school does not have NCC so i would like to join NCC in another college or schoolg.What can i do?If you no mind please mail the answer in
[email protected]
18th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btch two years back i am having possibility two join ncc or not ?
18th August 2011, 06:37 PM
ssredhu
Member+

How to Join?
Application for Enrollment:-
(1) A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer commanding the unit.
(2) A student desirous of being enrolled in the Junior Division shall apply to the Headmaster of the school providing the unit or part thereof.
(3) The Officer to whom an application under sub-rule (1) has been made, shall cause the applicant to fill up and sign in his presence a statement in Form I.
(4) The Headmaster to whom an application under sub-rule (2) has been made shall cause the applicant to fill up and sign in his presence a statement in Form II.
Verification
When an application is made to a Commanding Officer or a Headmaster under rule 7, he shall satisfy himself that the application is in proper form and that the applicant fulfils the conditions of enrolment specified in rule 5 or 6, as the case may be. The Commanding Officer or the Headmaster may make such further enquiry regarding the suitability of the applicant for enrolment in the unit or part thereof in which he desires to be enrolled, as may be prescribed in this behalf, by the State Government.
Medical Examination
If the Commanding Officer or the Headmaster is satisfied that the application is in order, and that the applicant fulfils the conditions of enrolment and that he is suitable for enrolment in the unit or part thereof in which he desires to be enrolled, he shall cause the applicant to be medically examined.
If the Commanding Officer or the Headmaster is not satisfied that the application is in order or that the applicant fulfils the conditions of enrolment or that he is suitable to be enrolled in the unit or part thereof or the applicant is reported to be medically unfit for service in the National Cadet Corps, the Commanding Officer or the Headmaster shall reject the application and shall inform the applicant accordingly.
Method of Enrollment-
(1) If the Commanding Officer does not reject the application, the applicant shall be accepted for enrolment in the Senior Division/Wing, and shall be required to sign a declaration in Form I. If the applicant is a minor, his father or guardian shall also be required to sign a declaration provided in the form.
(2) If the Headmaster does not reject the application, the applicant shall be accepted for enrolment in the Junior Division. The applicant shall be required to sign a declaration in Form II and his father or guardian shall also be required to sign a declaration in the Form.
(3) If the Commanding Officer or the Headmaster is satisfied that the applicant, or his father or guardian in the case of a minor applicant, understand the questions put to the applicant and consent to the conditions of service, he shall sign a certificate to that effect on the said Form, and the applicant shall thereupon be deemed to have been enrolled.
9th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i am asking you about ncc because my age running 28 years old . in this age can i join ncc
21st September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a btech 2nd year student . I want join NCC that is not avaliable in my college. I am really intrested so kindly guide me
9th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am 14 yrs old .i wish to join ncc,but our school does not have it.whatshould i do ?
13th November 2011, 12:48 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

You need to get a permission from your own college to the college where is NCC affiliated.
they will give you a form to fill up. You need to get your own college's principal's signature and seal. But make sure you can attend the training with out disturbing your studies. That`s all.
13th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

You need to get a permission from your own college to the college where is NCC affiliated.
they will give you a form to fill up. You need to get your own college's principal's signature and seal. But make sure you can attend the training with out disturbing your studies. That`s all.
26th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to join ncc but in my school there is no ncc.so,can u say any option to join ncc.........pls sir is thr pls call me 9835638549
13th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY CRITERIA FOR GIVING NCC EXAMS PLEASE REPLY FAST?
14th March 2012, 12:18 AM
tudi.swethna

hai dear..
You can join NCC by following procedure
Get a permission from your own college to the college where is NCC affliliated.
NCC affliliated will give you a form to fill up. You need to get your own college's principal's signature and seal.
Then you can join in NCC..

All the best
27th March 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am going to join in 10th standard in June 2012..Can I join in NCC for One year

kindly get me answer through my email [email protected] please
14th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my board exams(10th) this year.can i join NCC after my 10th.What are qualifications required to join NCC??
8th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
my name is B.Selvam
college not provide NSS camp certificates from last three years, how can i get the certificate?.
18th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is naresh, completed 10th this year. I want to join in NCC,but my college is not providing this facility. Plz help me how can i get admission into the ncc.
6th July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th science passed student and now doing bsc (comp sci) and want to apply for NCC Can I
8th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I only completed10th. now iam at the age of 26.And i want to join in ncc. is it possible?
9th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m sunita. I m a 12th pass girl (commerce with i.p). I m doing j.b.t it is a teaching course but i wnt to join ncc.. I m nt a regular college student. I m 21 years old now. How can i join ncc now..? Or can i join ncc.?? Plz tell me..
9th December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I m a student pursing for BE Mechanical 2nd Year.
Wish 2 join NCC.
We have nearby NCC Hearquarters. Our clg had programed for NCC..
But I couldnt get admitted.
Is I m allowed..to be admitted for SSB...?
12th December 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying intermediate in sri chaitanya junior college and it is nt in ncc so how can i join ncc
24th December 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11std i want to join ncc but it not in my college wat can I do
20th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MAM MY NAME IS SAGAR I HAVE PERSUING B.TECH FROM KASHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VARANASI I WANT TO JOIN NCC I VERY INTERESTED FOR DOING WITH INDIAN ARMY HOW CAN A JOIN..? MY COLLEGE IS NOT AFFILETED WITH NCC PLESE HELP ME HOW CAN I JOIN NCC....
MY EMAIL: [email protected]
contact no: 918896326346
9th May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th class.......there is no n.c.c in my college....how can i join in n.c.c
4th June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am Ashok kumar i have passed 11th class now i want to join ncc in 12th class can i join?
24th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

can i join ncc while studying law.
As i heard i can't join the ncc from.few people
9th August 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i have joined ncc in my college recently.i am a first year b.e. student. they said there are only 22 vacancies in the college for first year students. can u tell me what will be the selection process?
22nd August 2013, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I want admit my son in ncc sachool, , please suggest how can I, my son is studying in 7th class in army good well school sharifa abad hanjik
22nd August 2013, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your son can apply for Junior Division of NCC as he is in 7th class of the school.

Your son has to fill an application form and forward it to the Headmaster of the schools. In the application you have to mention the unit in which your son wants to enroll.

If the headmaster will find the application of your son suitable then your son will called for signing the Form II in his presence.

The headmaster may enquire about your son's suitability for the NCC if required. If the headmaster finds that your son is suitable then your son's application will be accepted for joining NCC Junior Division.

The Guardian has to sign the declaration in Form II before he can join NCC junior division.

For more information visit http://www.nccindia.nic.in
12th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i understand that there are admission forms available for ncc on 13th Oct and 18th Oct... kindly provide details... i belong to MUMBAI... details can be sent to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?