30th April 2011, 11:56 PM
sudhir kr

Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?

i am waiting for result of 12th commerce (CBSE delhi), pls suggest me best courses for future bright(included B.A courses) because my % will come around 50% then i will not take admission in B.com(hon)

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  2. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  3. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  4. Best courses for me after completing 12th commerce with 51%?
  5. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  6. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  7. Which is the best course that can be done after HSC?
  8. What courses to join after completion of 12th Commerce?
  9. Which course is best for me after completing 12th commerce with 47%
  10. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  11. Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?
  12. What are the courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  14. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?
  15. List of IT Courses after 12th(Commerce)? Should I do BCA or B.Sc- IT? I have done my HSC with commerce stream
  16. Which are the courses in Airforce for women after completing 12th commerce(MEC)
  17. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  18. Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?
1st May 2011, 11:54 AM
neerajshuran

Default Re: Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?

hello user ,your % has less then 60% so it is very diffcult to get admission in B.com course but it is not end of the way.you have many option to do,if you really want to join corporate world after graudation and PG, then you have the best option BBA,because it is course which will enchance your business skills as well as you can use your account knowledge propely .if you are not interested ib corporate jobs you want join gov jobs then join BA program and start different tests prepration
1st May 2011, 03:40 PM
united india

Default Re: Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?

if you want a better future for youself than i would suggest you to go for some proffessional studies like CA or ICWAI alongwith your gradutaion.

You can enrol now for CA or Icwai and prepare for cpt or foundation in case of icwai. Don't step back because people say its tough its not that much even iam a student of icwai and once you finish any of above course you won't have to think about your job.

Regarding your graduation i would suggest you to opt b.com but, since you are saying that you won't be securing above 50% you can go for BA in english as it has a great demand, but you first try for bcom or bba fill up forms of different colleges if you don't get honors then go for general provided you do any proffessional course alongwith it.

thank you.
10th May 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam ..
I am ANKUR GUPTA presently studing in std. 11th .... I want to ask that what will be best course for me after 12th .
As i am a student of commerce with maths .... I have decided to do cs .... Is it my right decision ? Or not ...if not what should i do ...
And what to do after cs .... Is Mba Is a correct option ? Or should i do any thing else
Plz.. Help me to build my future ...
Thanking u
ankur gupta
10th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course whether cs or icwai?
11th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

hello.... i m a commerce student & now i have done my 12th with 70% marks so what can i do now for better future & scope

AARTI BISHT
13th May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 12th class in commerce stream.i want to know the courses for my career.plz tell immediately.

aman tayal
17th May 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12th commerce waiting for my result......i want to ask if i get less marks in english say 50-55 would i'll be able to do ba honours(english) since i am not interested in doing b.com or bba and can u suggest me any other courses.....
17th May 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12 in commerce stream now as i want to complete my education can i switch on to arts as i m in teaching line
25th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce with IP student. I got compartment in Economics. Going to do the compartment exam in July. What courses availble for me to join for good future.
28th May 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hiee its priya rathi i hav completed mt 12th from commerce stream... now its getng very difficult fr me 2 choose a gud field cn u plz help me i got 60%
29th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58.8% in class 12 board cbse so please suggest me the best couse nd college so that my future should be bright..........
30th May 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i passed 12th commerce with 75%. I want to know that which are best courses for my better future.
1st June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE PASSED 12TH HSC FROM COMMERCE STREAM WITH 69% N NOT GETTING WHICH COURSE I SHOULD GO FOR.........PLEASE THIS I MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO SUGGEST ME FOR MY BETTER FUTURE.
13th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhir kr View Post
i am waiting for result of 12th commerce (cbse delhi), pls suggest me best courses for future bright(included b.a courses) because my % will come around 50% then i will not take admission in b.com(hon)
14th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by united india View Post
if you want a better future for youself than i would suggest you to go for some proffessional studies like CA or ICWAI alongwith your gradutaion.

You can enrol now for CA or Icwai and prepare for cpt or foundation in case of icwai. Don't step back because people say its tough its not that much even iam a student of icwai and once you finish any of above course you won't have to think about your job.

Regarding your graduation i would suggest you to opt b.com but, since you are saying that you won't be securing above 50% you can go for BA in english as it has a great demand, but you first try for bcom or bba fill up forms of different colleges if you don't get honors then go for general provided you do any proffessional course alongwith it.

thank you.
Thanks for that My name Irfan I doing my 12th class in commerce with math.I will get 70% somthing I am thing Abut Icwai should I do Ya not if yes whatever culd you please send ma the details about Icwai i need it now
Another thing When You sent you suggction so please write my name
28th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What does ICSI stands for? Will it be good for me? I'VE PASSED 12 COM WITH 74%
11th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 62% 12COM SHOULD I CAN DO ICWA ?
14th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello, i have got 69% in 2commerce.which one will be good for me from B.Com,BBA and BCA.Pls send me detial about these cources and tell me which one will good for me. pls reply fast.

GURINDER SIDHU
14th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have to know which is the best course?
11th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

will b.com(p.a) course help me to study c.a and i.c.w.a and a.c.s? please reply soon.
11th January 2012, 09:22 PM
nishant242424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will b.com(p.a) course help me to study c.a and i.c.w.a and a.c.s? please reply soon.
"yes it will make edge over other , along with it try for m.b.a "
19th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i am thinking to do b.com with C.A can i do...??????? and what is the syllabus of b.com ????
13th March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of 11th commerce,after hsc in which feild i should go,so i get eaisly more income job,bcoz it me so plz guid me for my brigh future?????
thank you,
akshay.
28th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

the best courses after class 12 (com). cant think of anything at all n how to go about all the courses ...
24th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th now.. i want to go for a specialized job with more income.. what should i opt to after 12th in the field of commerce ? is ca good ? and what i should along with ca ?
7th June 2012, 08:11 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the main courses that are easily available in all the cities of India after doing +2 in commerce that are:-
1.BBA(bachelor of business administration)
2.BCA(bachelor of computer applications)
3.CA(Chartered Accountant)
4.CS(company secretory)
5.B.Sc(bachelor of science)
6.BBM(bachelor of business and management)
7.B.A(bachelor of arts)
10th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

which course would i prefer after 12th in commerce?
21st June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hey i m a teenager nd soon getting admission in commerce for FYJC.i m confused for my future aim.plzz help me wht should i do after 12th.i hve passed s.s.c with 70
3rd July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th hsc scoring 41% in commerce.for which course i m eligible.
25th July 2013, 05:41 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhir kr View Post
i am waiting for result of 12th commerce (CBSE delhi), pls suggest me best courses for future bright(included B.A courses) because my % will come around 50% then i will not take admission in B.com(hon)

Dear Friend ,

After the 12th std in the commerce you have open the many options which are as under :-

1. B.B.A

2. B.C.A

3. B.Com

4. C.A.

5. C.S

6. D.Ed.

7. B.Arch.

8. I.C.W.A

9. B.A

10.Call Center

Then after if you have any query then please click here

with best wishes of Makes 25.

6th December 2013, 03:24 AM
LaurenZ

Default entrance-exam.net is my favorite site now, but..

I noticed that it's hard to find your site in google, i found it on 17th spot, you should get some quality backlinks to rank it in google and increase traffic. I had the same problem with my site, your should search in google for - insane google ranking boost - it helped me a lot
14th June 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12 th standard in commerce.. in 45% now can i take B A
then whats is the benefit after completing B A which job i will get
and scope of B A. how much sallary i get startng and which is the
better nob i will get.. iam totally confused pleasse help me plz plz plz

ramya.
thank u 7411792980
30th June 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hellow sir I have got 68% in 12th commerce but I am.failing in economics.. Still can I do b.com and in which college I will get admission..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?