15th August 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How to join private Polytechnic from Lucknow?

Polytechnik AICT se Approved Hote hain kya ?
plz. tell mewhen i join Private Polytechnik From Lucnow With Approved Colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best between private school and Polytechnic? -- [New]
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?
  4. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA private college in Lucknow
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in UP for diploma?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?
  8. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  9. Some alternative Private Polytechnic colleges in Kolkata or nearby?
  10. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  11. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th? What is the procedure to join?
  12. Various biotechnology companies or institutes where six month training can be done? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  14. How to join civil engineering in Polytechnic?
  15. Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?
  16. Where and when the polytechnic diploma forms for government and private colleges will be available in delhi?
  17. Procedure for opening private polytechnic college?
  18. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
20th March 2013, 10:11 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join private Polytechnic from Lucknow?

yes you can join the polytechnic college and generally the entrance test is conducted to get admission into polytechnic college.So you need to apply for it..and accordingly you will get admission into college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?