15th June 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join professional course in computers after completing my graduation?

hello sir i have completed my gradutaion now i want to do best professional course in computer so pls suggest me

5th October 2012, 07:30 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join professional course in computers after completing my graduation?

If you are really interested in computers then the best possible course is Master of Computer Applications. This post graduation course can be taken after completing the graduation.

MCA is a post graduation course in the field of computer which deals in the areas like:

Programming Languages

Application Software

Networking

System Management

Hardware Technology

Therefore I would advice you to take the Master of Computer Application course. Here are the eligiblity criteria.

1. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 50 or 60 percent marks in graduation.

3. Maths should be one of your subjects in Class 12th.

If you meet these requirements then appear for the entrance exams. There are various entrance exams for MCA admission.

IIT JAM

WB-JECA

Pune University MCA

NIMCET

JNU MCA

Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test

BIT MCA

Make sure to complete MCA with at least 60 percent marks to apply for job in good IT companies. All the IT companies hire MCA graduates. They also conduct on campus placement to offer jobs to eligible candidates. Some of the companies where you can apply after completing MCA are:

Microsoft

Infosys

Wipro

TCS

Satyam

Tech Mahindra

Accenture

HCL

IBM
23rd July 2013, 10:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join professional course in computers after completing my graduation?

MCA is one of the best options for graduates to find a job in software sector. For this you must have studied mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation. Admissions are made through entrance test like NIMCET. If you are a bachelor degree in IT/CS, you can join for B.Tech degree through lateral entry. Engineering degree can be selected in related streams and admissions are done through lateral entry entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?