15th September 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?

hellom i have completed my B.tech in environmental engineering so thinking of joining safety course so whats is the scope of the for environmental engineers?????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  3. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  4. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  5. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  7. Which services have better job opportunities in India and worldwide? Job scope for Environmental Engineers?
  8. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope in environmental engineering? I am studying Environmental Engineering
  10. Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  12. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  13. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  14. Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?
  15. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  16. Scope of PG in Building Engineering, management and environmental planning for females? Best PG course which is suitable for Females after B.Tech?
  17. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  18. Names of the colleges offering B.E environmental engineering in Tamilnadu
21st March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?

scope for environmental studies in india and the institutions for the study?
29th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?

i have done b.tech withe mechanical engineering in 2012 and i am working as get.what shuld i do i want to join a safty course.
5th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.tech in environmental engineering so thinking of joining safety course so whats is the scope of the for environmental engineers?????
14th November 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Environmental And Safety its having good scope in Company.. because nowadays all companies expecting as safety engineer should have idea about environmental pollution related techniques. So go ahead with a right way.. All the best.
9th June 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in fire and safety i already complted b tech in information technology.is there any scope for me?
12th July 2014, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

i finished my btech in computer science.can i go for safty courses...wheather is it a right option?
18th August 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Are there any course of safety engineering after b.tech???
Hi,
I have done b. tech in Automobile Engineering. I want to pursue my carrier in industrial safety.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?