15th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?

Dear sir,
I am doing final year Be-mechanical engineering..now i think to study fire and safety course..in this my decision is correct or not?what is a scope of this course? Plz tell me answer sir...i waiting for your answer...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  2. What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?
  3. Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc fire and safety management
  6. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  7. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  8. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  9. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management? -- [New]
  10. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  11. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  12. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  13. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do fire safety course after diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  16. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  17. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  18. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
25th May 2012, 06:41 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?

Hi,
For today's college going generation, Fire and Safety engineering presents an opportunity where there is very demand from industries both in India and Gulf, where job options are tremendous. It opens job security, chance to work abroad and in multinational industrial sector.
As you are pursuing your B.E in mechanical engineering its very good to have career in Fire and safety along with your Bachelor's degree.

All the best
manikanta
25th May 2012, 09:37 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am doing final year Be-mechanical engineering..now i think to study fire and safety course..in this my decision is correct or not?what is a scope of this course? Plz tell me answer sir...i waiting for your answer...
DEAR FRIEND!!!
hi...

There is a great demand of safety and fire officers in the public sectors. With the ever increasing growth of industries there is the increasing demand of safety and fire engineers.

If you have a degree in mechanical engineering then choosing safety and fire stream will be fruitful for you. You can expect a nice and satisfied job in OIL companies or thermal power plants.

If you want to do m.tech in safety and fire engineering then the best college for you will be COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. It is the only reputed university in india presently having b.tech and m.tech in safety and fire. Rest all depends on your decision.

Thank you and all the best!!!
7th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am prem kumawat . I am 12 pass ( maths & biology) can i direct admission to fire & sefty enginearing. I am waiting for your answer. Plz sir
11th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Prem,
Thank you for your enquiry. You can get admission directly for Dip in Fire and Safety course (1 year). We are starting fresh batch in next week. You can contact us on mobile 09243490827 for courses with 100% Job Gurantee.
regards
11th November 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

is this is a good course for bright future or not plz tell me sir, i have completed bsc.
11th November 2012, 02:05 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
With the increase of industries in today's world,there is immense need for Safety.
Therefore to implement the safety norms, to supervise the safety conditions,there need to be qualified individuals with the knowledge of the Safety Management.

So we can say there are number of opportunities after Safety courses.Normally there is one year diploma course for Safety.
GULF is the HUB for the FIRE & SAFETY opportunities in the world which provides attractive packages after some experience.

There is shortage of well qualified Safety individuals thus making chances of jobs more bright.
There are opportunities in industries like,
Construction Companies
Chemical Plants
Aircraft industry
Electricity Board
Fire Departments
Fire Equipment Manufacturing Companies
Oil Companies
Plastic Industry.

Good Luck.
11th November 2012, 05:55 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Job scope for Fire and Safety

Successful completion of Fire Safety courses opens up opportunities in various sectors of the economy.

While one can get opportunity in both government and private sectors, you may also choose to become an independent fire consultant after completing a relevant fire technology course.

You may get a government job in the Defense forces, Railway, Airport Authority of India, Electricity Boards, C.I.S.F., ONGC, Mines, Refineries, Petrochemical complexes and also in the municipal authorities or other such organizations.

As safety is a major concern for most established companies, they also hire fire personnel to protect their company from any untoward incident.

Thus, one can also build up a career in the fire protection in either of the sectors. The scope of working independently and embarking entrepreneurship is also enormous after completing technology courses in India.

Thus, one can become a Fire Surveyor or Fire Consultant for the various sectors or become a manufacturer of fire equipments, safety equipments, installation of fire detection and suppression system and other necessary goods.
20th April 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am an electronics and Communication engineer passed out on 2009.so give me your suggestion for doing fire and safety course?
with regards
Ganesh
30th May 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.Tech(Information technology)... Is that correct decision to take fire and safety course... plz give ur suggestion...
with regards
madhan
30th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.Tech(Information technology).... Is that correct decision to take fire and safety course........plz give ur suggestion
with regards
madhan
25th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,I am graduate in arts subject.so how will i do that fire and safety diploma and degree courses?
17th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is kapil
dear sir/madam. i am studying in b.e.(fire technology & safety engineering) .... is that correct decision...please tell me what is the scope in this field...
17th August 2013, 01:27 PM
mailmekapil2

hi, this is kapil
dear sir/madam i am studying in b.e.(fire tech. & safety engineering)....is that correct decision and what is the scope in future....
12th May 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir am a ba english gratuate and i studied commerc in plus two can i do fire n safety cours??which s the best institute available in kerala??and which course s best n mr scopful??am waitng for ur ans sir plss
15th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications & procedures necessary to get admission to a degree in safety engineering?
Which are the recognised institutes & universities where one can apply for this degree?
17th June 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed 10 2 non medical. want to b tech in fire and safety. kindly tell me what is the starting salary packages in this field in india or abroad.
28th July 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am doing btech. in fire and safety branch from Cochin University Of Science and Technology, what will be the upcomming opportunities and scope for me after completion of my btech. year.Plz....sir....i m waiting for your ans.
31st March 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am mayank sharma iam12 pass(arts group)and ITI in macenic disel .can i direct admission to fire and safety diploma
I am waiting for your answer sir
10th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
sir/madam
i have completed ITI in electrician in raichur,karnataka. And iam from a poor family i want to take admission in fire and safety. If i get attractive sallary then i woul''d liketo go on this course, plz help me... Iam from (bidar) karnataka. In this city a new collage is here, they are asking 30,000. For 1 year course. Is this true and they are telling they will give 100% placement. Plz give me suggestion my mobile number-07795749251 send me u r suggetion on this number.

Thank you
from
Mahesh joshi,
7th November 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I am about to finish my diploma in fire engineering and safety management...
I wana ask u that wht ll b better for me after doin this diploma ....I mean which course is good enough for me ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?