24th May 2012, 05:26 PM
dillar

How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?

sir iam studing b.sc(cs) in second year.i really like software engg my family have some econamical problem so i join b.sc(cs).after complte that degree and how to join the software engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?
  2. Procedure to get job in Oracle for M.Tech(Software Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. How to become a software engineer after completing my BSc CS? How to join software engineering?
  4. What to do to join MNC internship in software?
  5. How should I join the software jobs after passing B.Tech II semester?
  6. What else do I need to do apart from studying Catia Software while in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  8. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT?
  9. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. Procedure of doing Software engineering right after 12th?
  12. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  13. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  17. How much percentage in 12th is required for career in software engineering? Which college should I join for career in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
30th September 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?

what to do next after bsccs to become a software engineer
3rd March 2018, 10:54 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?

After completing B.Sc in CS(Computer Science), if your age is not more than 21 years, then you should appear in BITSAT or JEE Main exam to get admission in good ranked Engineering colleges. Besides it, you can also apply in private Engineering college to study software engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?