19th May 2012, 01:36 PM
vickyus

How to join in SSN/Sairam college after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 69 percentile in MAT?

hello sir my name is vignesh i have scored 24 marks in tancet and got 69 percentile in mat i would like to join in ssn/sairam college i have 71% in my b.com please give suggestion.

12th March 2023, 11:09 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to join in SSN/Sairam college after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 69 percentile in MAT?

SSN College of Engineering and Sri Sairam Engineering College offer admission to MBA programmes based on TANCET or MAT scores. The basic eligibility criteria for admission is that students must have passed a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with qualifying marks from a recognized university.

The exact cutoff marks for TANCET or MAT may vary depending on the category and availability of seats. You can check the official websites of the colleges for more details and apply online through their admission portals.

Based on your TANCET and MAT scores, it might be a little difficult to get admission to top colleges like SSN and Sairam College. However, you can still try to apply and see if you can secure a seat through management quota or other means.

You can also consider applying to other good colleges in Tamil Nadu based on your TANCET scores such as:
  • Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
  • Velammal Engineering College
  • B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
  • Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology

Do some research on these colleges and see which one fits your preferences and budget. You can also look for other colleges in and around Chennai that offer courses in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?