15th April 2010, 04:09 PM
rajIND

How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India

i m a dental student from govt dental college hyderabad how can we apply for WHO n wat percent shud i hav to be eligibility for dat can i get any infrmation please.........

17th April 2010, 08:50 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India

Dear friend
There are different eligibility criteria to join any section of WHO. Age, degree and qualification and experience are the main factors. You can visit the official website.
You can apply Online by visiting http://www.who.int/employment/apply/en/index.html
While applying check your qualifications against the requirements displayed in the position description. They will contact you by email and you will br guided for further steps.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Human Resources Management (HRD)
World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20
CH - 1211 Geneva 27
Switzerland

All the best
Thank you.
9th May 2010, 11:23 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India

you can get the information about the procedure at http://www.whoindia.org/EN/Section330.htm
30th May 2010, 06:19 AM
drdo99
Banned

Who is UN organization working in more than 160 countries.
Yes,you can apply as vacancies, which are out in papers.
Write to WHO OFFICE ,HAUZ KHAS, DELHI-6
6th June 2010, 06:09 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend .............
i think you have to contact with the concerned authority........
best of luck
12th January 2011, 07:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criterion is different for different sections of WHO. The main criterions which are looked up on are the age of the candidate, qualification, and the experience. You can visit the official website and submit an online application. Please check for the requirements against your qualification while applying. Eligible candidates will be contacted directly by the organization.
18th February 2011, 08:17 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to join WHO as a dentist
There are different eligibility criteria to join any section of WHO. Age, degree and qualification and experience are the main factors.
You can visit the
http://www.who.int/en/

You can apply Online by visiting http://www.who.int/employment/apply/en/index.html
While applying check your qualifications against the requirements displayed in the position description. They will contact you by email and you will be guided for further steps.

you can get the information about the procedure at

http://www.whoindia.org/EN/Section330.htm

CONTACT INFORMATION
Avenue Appia 20
CH - 1211 Geneva 27
Switzerland

indian office

WHO OFFICE ,HAUZ KHAS, DELHI-6

good luck
15th April 2011, 01:04 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
There are different eligibility criteria to join any section of WHO. Age, degree and qualification and experience are the main factors.
While applying check your qualifications against the requirements displayed in the position description. They will contact you by email and you will br guided for further steps.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Avenue Appia 20
CH - 1211 Geneva 27
Switzerland .

Thanks.
8th May 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of bds and how we get the perfect dentist
26th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

after completing my bds can i go towards teahing jobs?
23rd June 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

hi.i just completed my B.D.S , i want to apply for government jobs how do i go about it.i want all the details of the exam.
14th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i have just completed my bds degree, i want to apply for job in who. please guide me in that. i am staying in gujarat vapi.
12th March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i work as a dentist in geneva? i completed my bds from india and i have 1 year experience, can i apply in who ?
9th May 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Where in Geneve can I request the requirements to work as a licensed Dentist in the USA?. Thank you!
11th September 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how can one be in touch with new govt.job vacancies for dentist in different state
6th June 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi.I hv done bds from India sum private clg.wat r d eligibility n criteria to join who as a dentist plz give me d information accordingly..as there are many section r runing ..
11th November 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a homoeopathic physician. Do i have any job opportunities in WHO?
11th January 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to join WHO as a dentist.plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?