8th September 2014, 03:10 AM
ahria

Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?

I want to join the indian army. I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy student. Can I join the army after I complete my graduation? If yes. Then how?? And if no.. then what do I have to do to get an entry into the army?

9th September 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?

I want to join the indian army. I am a UG bachelor of science. So if i can how will i ?
13th April 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?

Yes, you can join in Indian Army through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Educational qualification:-

For Indian Military Academy: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent is required

For Air Force Academy: B.Sc with Physics and/ Or Mathematics Or Bachelor of Engineering is required

For Officer Training Academy: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent is required

For Naval Academy: B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering is required

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th April 2015, 02:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahria View Post
I want to join the indian army. I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy student. Can I join the army after I complete my graduation? If yes. Then how?? And if no.. then what do I have to do to get an entry into the army?
Yes, you can join Indian army after completion of your bachelor's degree in physiotherapy through the Combined Defense Services exam.

Eligibility for CDS entrance exam.

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates in final year can also apply for the exam.

For Indian Air Force and Indian Navy, bachelor's degree in science with mathematics or science is compulsory.

The age limit for Indian Military academy is 19-24 years and for Officer's training academy it is 19-25 years. For Indian naval academy is 19-22 years and for Indian Airforce it is 19-23 years.

Both male and female candidates can apply for the exam.

CDS official website: http://upsc.gov.in/general/cds.htm.
11th January 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done my masters of physiotherapy and I want to join in Indian army as my father is ex army person so I%u2019m interested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?