4th October 2011, 08:50 PM
anil daramalla

How to know if the previous years ECE questions papers answers were true?

i have downloaded some gate previous papers of ece stream..i do not know how extent that those papers and their answers were true..can i belive that all true?..shall i procede with those?

9th May 2012, 03:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to know if the previous years ECE questions papers answers were true?

Hi

ECE - Electronics and Communications

This is one of the top streams in the market as of now and so its good that you have it.

GATE - As you would know stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is conducted by the IIT's every year in the month of February to select candidates for the M.Tech in them and also the PSU's like NTPC, BHEL, etc recruits candidates on the basis of this score and rank.

Now coming to your query, I would suggest you a book :

Try to buy this book as it is one of the best in the market and you would also get the whole course notes and the Previous years solved question papers which you can trust upon.

Also you may Click Here to get Question papers and their answers. As this link would take you to the GATE Forum which is one of the best coaching institutes for the GATE.

So you can trust them and their answers.

As far as your answers to questions papers are concerned which you have got, I would not suggest to take risk. Instead go for the options I have given to you.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
9th May 2012, 05:46 PM
pinniboina nagamani

Default Re: How to know if the previous years ECE questions papers answers were true?

friend first you have to do self practice. practice lot of books . they are 1.morris mano for digital electronics 2. jacob milliman for electronics and devices and circuits 3.op amps by ramakant 4. control systems by benjamin kuo 4. network and systems by roy choudary 5. electromagnetics by hilbert taub e.t.c.
practice previous year question papers of your college and Gate papers also.
you will get clarified by lecturers also.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?