5th June 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?

sir when i saw my grade in 10th 2012 result i had been failed and the grade is E :can you say which subject I failed

25th July 2012, 10:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?

To know the subject you have failed in, you have to refer your mark sheet. You can check online as well. But, as you haven't mentioned the name of the board from which you have appeared, i am unable to provide the website address. Normally, subject wise marks are only mentioned in the mark sheet. In pass certificate you will be able to see the grades.
17th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?

how to know what subject is failed when grade in 10 th results is E
17th May 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?belong to board of ssc a.p
18th May 2013, 06:50 PM
sksaikumar1919

To know in which subjects you have failed, you should go through the website of yous state board.
Your subject wise marks will be desplayed in your markslist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?