15th May 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How long does it take to do B.Ed after graduation?

As I have completed my graduation and want to do B.Ed so wanna know the scheduled time period which is required? Please do tell me the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  3. Is it beneficial to go for doing CS course after completion of graduation long before?
  4. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  5. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  6. What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back? -- [New]
  7. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  8. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  9. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  10. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  11. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  12. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  15. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  18. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2016, 01:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does it take to do B.Ed after graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is teacher training course which is compulsory for becoming teacher in government schools.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing Bachelor of Education is that candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized board. For general and OBC candidates, minimum percentage of marks required to do Bachelor of Education is 50%. For SC/ST candidates, there is 5% relaxation of marks.

The duration of this course is two years after Bachelor's degree in any stream.
15th May 2016, 02:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

1. Graduates with 50% or more from any UGC recognized university are eligible for this course.

2. The upper age limit for regular B.Ed is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for correpondence B.Ed

The duration of B.Ed course after bachelor's degree is two years. Suppose if you complete your Bachelor's degree in 2016, you will complete your B.Ed in 2018.
15th May 2016, 02:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Ed also known as Bachelor of Education is two year course after bachelor degree.

So, you require minimum two year to pursue course. Candidate need to have minimum 50% in bachelor degree to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
15th May 2016, 03:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

The duration of B.ed (Bachelor of Education) course is two years. After Grdauation you can apply for the B.Ed course and you can join distance mode as well as regular classed to complete B.ed course on time.

After B.Ed., You can pursue Master of Education (M.Ed.) in any Indian university or teacher-training institutes offering the course. After that you can make your career in teaching field and it is needless to say that growth rate in teaching sector is much more than other domain.
15th May 2016, 03:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education is teacher training course for candidates who want to teach in government schools. Academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.

Bachelor of Education course is of two years duration after graduation.
15th May 2016, 04:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

It takes nearly one to two years to do B.Ed course after completion of your Graduation. You can complete the B.Ed course within one year of duration. Candidates who have completed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to do B.Ed course.
15th May 2016, 06:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

B.Ed. is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

It takes a time duration of two years to complete B.Ed. after graduation.

The qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
15th May 2016, 06:57 PM
sarika1993

B.Ed is the 2 year duration course. Each university conduct entrance exam for B.Ed admission.

B.Ed Eligibility
You must have hold bachelor's degree in B.A./B.Com/B.Sc with at least 50% from a recognised university.

B.Ed Admission Procedure
- Visit the site of university to which you want to get admission.
- Go to "Admission " link.
- Apply Online.
- Fill the correct details in application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit your application.

B.Ed Entrance Tentative Dates
- Apply Online From : February/March ,2016
- Last Date of Application : March/April, 2016
- B.Ed Entrance Exam : May ,2016
- Declaration of Result : June, 2016
15th May 2016, 07:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes after completing graduation you are eligible to pursue B.Ed.
But it is necessary that you must have completed graduation from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 55% aggregate to pursue B.Ed.
One important thing is that there is no upper age limit to take addmission in B.Ed.
15th May 2016, 07:26 PM
13precious

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)

Course Duration:- Full time 1 year

B.ed is important to teach the students of higher primary schools & high schools.It is an undergraduate course.

Eligibility Criteria- You should have a bachelor's degree with aggregate 50% marks.

You should have not any backlogs in the previous academic years.

Age Criteria:- 21 to 35 years

Admission will be based on entrance exam .Some institute conducts the entrance exam for the admission of B.ed course.
15th May 2016, 11:44 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

B.ed Bachelor of Education is one year course.It is an undergraduate course for teaching the students of primary schools.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:- 21 to 35 years.

Admission based:- Entrance exam
16th May 2016, 12:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is compulsory to have the degree to appear for CTET/STET examination.

The course is of one year duration after completing graduation degree from any recognised university. The minimum required aggregate in graduation degree to appear for examination to get admission in B.Ed course is 50%.
16th May 2016, 12:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Required qualification for B.Ed:

Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks.

No upper age limit.

You will have to devote at least 2 years after bachelor's degree for this course.
27th September 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What will be the maximum period of time we can take to complete b.ed. degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?