28th September 2012, 09:01 PM
chinky00

How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics

i am a student of b.s.c. 1st year(electronics).i have to make a project in electronics....i want to know which project will be easy to make and wiin not be cost me more...suggest me a project and give basics knowledge about that topic

31st October 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics

I am doing my b.tech first year,iopted to ece. and please give me a suggestion ,that how to start making projects in my lesiure time.also i dont have any background knowledge of electronics.
6th November 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics

How to make a written project in physics on the topic semiconducter? Iam a student of Bsc 1st year mathematics.
20th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i am ty bsc student how to make a project in electronic
17th February 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bsc secondyear .i want to make a project of physics of molicular spectra,so can you help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?