14th December 2018, 07:02 PM
Poulamimaity97

How many attempts are allowed by Calcutta university to clear the failed honors papers?

Sir, I am a student under Calcutta university. In 2017, I was a regular student of 2nd year Physics honous. In this year I have cleared my chemistry general papers, dropped my honours papers and couldn't qualify mathematics general papers. In 2018, I have repeated my physics honours papers and maths general papers. But, unfortunately, I can't qualify both the papers. Can I be allowed again for repeating my honours and maths general papers? Or, is there any alternative way to continue my honours course and complete graduation with honours degree?

15th March 2023, 07:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are allowed by Calcutta university to clear the failed honors papers?

The maximum duration to pursue and complete the three year bachelor degree course is five years.

So, you are not eligible to appear and clear your backlogs now.

The other way to complete the course is to take admission again and complete it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?