31st March 2013, 09:41 PM
Riya kaushik

How many chances are there after passing 12th exam to appear for IIT JEE?

How many chances are there after passing12th exam to appear in IIT-JEE

1st April 2013, 09:08 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many chances are there after passing 12th exam to appear for IIT JEE?

IIT JEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam conducted by IIT for admission to under Graduate B.Tech & B.Arch.courses in IITs all over India.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the 12th exam or pass with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics above the age of 17 years, can apply for IIT JEE.

A candidate can avail total three chances in his/her life to appear for IIT JEE that to consecutively without any break.
1st April 2013, 01:00 PM
eiidelhi
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many chances are there after passing 12th exam to appear for IIT JEE?

hi,

Only 2 chances to appear in Joint Entrance Examination ( jee ).

Now pattern has change to take admission in B.tech in IIT's.

First you'll give Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains Exam & when your rank below 1,50,000 then you are eligible to appear in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advance Exam.

Best of luck.
15th April 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

my jee exam is missed this year then how many times I will give jee exam?I also missed my 12th bord exam due to illness?
3rd May 2013, 10:25 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riya kaushik View Post
How many chances are there after passing12th exam to appear in IIT-JEE

Dear friend,

IIT-JEE Exam is considered as one of the most prestigious and toughest engineering entrance exam in India.

You will get only two consecutive chances to crack this exam.

If you are appearing in 12th now, then I would suggest you to appear for IIT-JEE this year and then appear for it next year if you couldn't make up good rank.

In this way, you will also get idea about the pattern of IIT-JEE Paper.

However, from now onwards JEE Advanced exam will be commenced in place of IIT-JEE exam.

But for applying this exam, you will have to first crack JEE Mains Exam.

JEE Mains Exam will be commenced 2 months before Advanced Exam.

And the Top 1.5 lakh candidates of JEE Mains will get entry to Advanced Exam.

Note that JEE Mains Merit List will be prepared after including 40% Marks of Board (12th).

For more information, visit: http://jeemain.nic.in & http://jee.iitd.ac.in
2nd June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed class12th last year and i have given improvement this year.
I have given iit jee twice. Do i have any more attempts for iit?
14th June 2013, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to take break a year (any reason )between 11th and 12 th class then what will be chance for me
14th June 2013, 12:43 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IIT JEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission to under Graduate B.tech. engineering courses in IITs.

The eligible candidate being an Indian National either appeared for 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years, can apply for IIT JEE.

A candidate have two chances to apply and appear for IIT JEE in his/her life time that to consecutively for two years without any gap.

For more information you may log on to http://www.jee.iitd.ac.in
16th July 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How many chances to participate in iit for sc candidate total
27th August 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir , ihave passed 10th in 2010 and i passed 12th in 2013.i was appeared for 2 timesand iwant to appear in jee 2014 do iappear
1st October 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how many chances will i get to appear in iit if i take 1 year break after 12th
4th October 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my hsc this year. And i am giving hsc improvement exam next year. My one chance is finished due to absent in exam. i want to give jee exam
21st December 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am going to pass 12 in 2014.But i think that i am not prepared for this,
what if i drop my this year?
21st May 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How many chances could i get if i want to appear jee mains after a break of 1year after 12th board exam
20th June 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I give jee main exam in 2013 but not qualify for advanced. Now after drop i gave jee advanced exam in 2014 but not qualifyied. So i have another chance for advanced or not please answer quikly.
27th October 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class in 2014 but I miss the chance of year21014.i didn't attempt any of the two chances.am I eligible for exam of iit-jee 2015??
6th April 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

helo ,sir now I am student of first year and I am also joind the jee 2014 I want to know that can I have any chanse to atemped jee 2016exams
30th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, I passed hs in 2014 without jee main and after one year I appeared jee main that not qualified. Now I going to admission in other states 12 then, how many chances I have for advance.
10th December 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How many times we atemped jee main and advance in our whole life? I am confused for this question.
10th January 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th in 2015 also once appeared in JEE main 2015 but not jee adv. How many chances do I have for main and advance and upto what date(year) ..need answer important
26th January 2016, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Actually i pass 10th class in 2015 and by some problem i don't take admission in 11th class
Now i thinking to continue my study in 2016 and hope so i pass 12th standert by maths and
Physics in 2018 . Is this gap matter for iit jee exam plezz tell me i am really confused ??
15th March 2016, 11:25 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Averagely a candidate can appear for 3 times in IIT /JEE exams . Only 3 chances are there for everyone .
-> One needs to work hard to crack these exams with better understanding of concepts in every subject .
30th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have filled form for iit jee and now I am not in position to conduct upcoming exam. Am I lost my this chance for iit jee or it will be safe
16th February 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

If I am not selected in first chance of jee mains and got selected in second chance of jee mains how many chances I have to appear for advance
11th June 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 just now in 2020 i will get my 12th boards results my question is that can i appear for iit for a year after my 12th can i prepare 1 year after 12 and then appear for iit
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?