9th June 2010, 08:23 PM
myth

How many choices can I fill up during the counseling process of AIEEE?

how many choices can i fill up for the counselling process and how will i know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  2. How to get B.Arch seat in Bangalore after scoring 1120 rank?
  3. Can I get a government college in Haryana counseling after scoring AIR of 126000? How to fill the choices for the college?
  4. How many choices/options can I fill in online IIT JEE counseling programme?
  5. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
  6. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  7. Can I get MBBS admission with 104 marks in Assam MEE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?
  10. Which college should I fill online in PTU counseling after scoring 7138 state rank in AIEEE?
  11. Procedure of joining Indian Army and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take masters degree after completing B.Com? I am doing CA intermediate
  13. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in Mumbai or Ahmednagar after scoring 73 marks in CET?
  15. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc Biotech in a Government College with 1820 General rank and 892 ranks in Girls category?
  17. Can I get BDS seat in Hyderabad after scoring 1358 Minority Rank
  18. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
28th May 2011, 12:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many choices can I fill up during the counseling process of AIEEE?

in the aieee online counseling you can fill all the choices available in the colleges participating in the AIEEE counseling
or even you can fill those choices which you wish it completely on your wish
the counseling will start only after the declaration of the result of AIEEE 2011
for the other details on counseling visit the aieee official councelling website::
http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2010/home.htm
28th May 2011, 09:23 PM
mohit753

Thumbs up Re: How many choices can I fill up during the counseling process of AIEEE?

you can fill many choices as per your rank
best of luck for your future.
7th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many choices can I fill up during the counseling process of AIEEE?

I have 28624 SC catagory rank,can I get Mech Engg in NIT TRICY

AMIT LAL
10th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i have my aieee air 7000 n home state rnk 440...can i get admission..in NIT of my state?
11th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have got 106552 OBC category rank,and my state rank in OBC quota is 17499 so for the counselling what should i prefer either state or all India?
12th June 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

my air rank in aieee is 32000 in sc catogry so there is any coleege for me ......
13th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

@unregistered user - u hv got a good rank. i think u'll get admission easily in NIT of ur state but with such a good rank u can get some of the best colleges such as DTU,NSIT so if u get admission in one of such colleges u should go fr dem instead of NIT.
24th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 24361.iwant to take admission in nit patna, durgapur, silchar and jamshedpur,.in which round of councilling ican get the chance to take admission in these colleges.
23rd October 2011, 08:56 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth View Post
how many choices can i fill up for the counselling process and how will i know about it?
hii friend....here i can help you........

you can fill any number of options....there is no limit..........you can fill all colleges also.........
23rd June 2012, 11:34 AM
Paras Gopani

Dear Friend,,,
As per the AIEEE air rank that you have achieved,,,
you will be shorlisted with the NITs and CFIs institutes where you are
likely to get the admission,,,here you will find the institute name followed by the courses offered by it,,,so what you have to do is this-

select the intitute you want to get admission in and the respective course

you are interested in,,,and simply click on the add button ,,,you will see that
that college is added in your list...this way you can add multiple colleges at a time.
And there is no limit to the number of choices you can add,,,you can even add
all the choice being offered to you.

with best regards
good luck
3rd July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

my air is 106900 and state rank is 6618 . can i get any of the nits or state funded colleges..!!??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?