6th January 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges are involved for admission in M.E in Gujarat Tech University? How to get admission?

how many clgs are involved to getting addmission for ME inn gujarat tech university?
& how to get addmision?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  2. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  6. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  7. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  15. How can I take admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Tech University after 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  17. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
19th March 2020, 03:28 PM
Apoorvaas

Default Re: How many colleges are involved for admission in M.E in Gujarat Tech University? How to get admission?

Around 59 colleges which are affiliated to Gujarat technological university provide admission to ME.
The candidate must have completed B.E or B.Tech with 50% marks( for general category) and 45%( for SC/ST) and should have qualified GATE/GPAT/PGCET to get admission in M.E.
19th March 2020, 03:43 PM
Apoorvaas

Default Re: How many colleges are involved for admission in M.E in Gujarat Tech University? How to get admission?

Around 59 colleges which are affiliated to GTU provide admission in M.E.
THe candidate shall have completed B.E or B.Tech degree with 50% (for general candidates) and 45% ( for SC/ST candidates) and should have qualified GATE and GPAT or OGCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?