21st August 2012, 12:33 AM
apexa.

How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy

after bechalor of physiotherapy, how many courses for master of physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  2. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  3. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  7. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  10. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  11. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
  13. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  14. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  15. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  16. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female? -- [New]
  17. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
2nd May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy

i had my BPT degree, and i want to study further, so which all subjects i can study?? plz help me to find subjects. can i study surgery after BPT?
2nd May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy

I had completed my BPT degree but i'm not happy with salary and it's future so i want to change my field. and i need your help, can u tail me which all subjects i can study after BPT. can i do master in surgery after my BPT???
8th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bpth 3rd yr...i m confused abt the course i should go for for masters...can u plz suggest which one is usefull...rather has good scope???
7th June 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know the scope of bpt and if i wanna to become a surgeon after bpt or mpt....which course should i take
20th October 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I hv finished ma Final year exams of B.P.T n waiting fr Result........M confused wat suld i do fr Good n respected earning afta B.P.T whether to study M.P.T or some othr Course.....plsss Help me out frm dis confusion
20th October 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I hv finished ma Final year exams of B.P.T n waiting fr Result........M confused wat suld i do fr Good n respected earning afta B.P.T whether to study M.P.T or some othr Course.....plsss Help me out frm dis confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?