3rd July 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in Maths to qualify for entrance exam?

how many marks required in maths to qualify entrance exam?

5th November 2012, 03:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many marks are required in Maths to qualify for entrance exam?

You need to specify the name of the entrance exam for which you are seeking the qualifying marks. There are so many entrance exams where maths as a subject is required. Some have minimum eligibility marks of 40% some have 60% or above. It depends on which entrance exam you are asking about. For applying for B.Tech courses the minimum eligibility marks is 40%. However, i must inform you that with below 60% marks it will be difficult to get a seat in any reputed college/university.
5th November 2012, 07:25 PM
azhardon

Default Re: How many marks are required in Maths to qualify for entrance exam?

You need to specify the name of the entrance exam for which you are seeking the qualifying marks. There are so many entrance exams where maths as a subject is required. Some have minimum eligibility marks of 40% some have 60% or above. It depends on which entrance exam you are asking about. For applying for B.Tech courses the minimum eligibility marks is 40%. However, i must inform you that with below 60% marks it will be difficult to get a seat in any reputed college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?