25th February 2011, 05:40 PM
pooja dubey89

How many questions need to be answered in the exam to get into Top 3 Colleges under MPMET?

hiiii,
please anyone tell me how many questions approximate must be answered correct to get top 3 colleges under mpmet ?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MET MBA syllabus?
  2. DOEACC - C Level, Data Warehousing And Mining Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Mumbai University, BE in ECE, 3rd Sem., Digital System Design-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the last date to apply for MET?
  5. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I get MPMET past years solved question papers? -- [New]
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA- 2nd Year Computer Algorithms and Data Structures Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Minimum number of questions that are to be answered in SSC exam?
  9. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu University, M.A. Sanskrit 1st Year-Prose & Poetry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. BITSAT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus, Mathematics I B (Co-Ordinate Geometry And Calculus), Intermediate Model Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?
  17. mpmet past year solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th February 2011, 07:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many questions need to be answered in the exam to get into Top 3 Colleges under MPMET?

It is question of how many questions you answer. It is more important that you get each of them right. You must avoid answering the questions for which you are not sure of the answer. First answer all the questions where you are sure the answer. There is negative marking which will bring down the total score.
20th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many questions need to be answered in the exam to get into Top 3 Colleges under MPMET?

sir i wanna know that which coaching is the best for mp met..plz tell me i am really harship.
3rd February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

career launcher is best
15th March 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

is scorecard is provided to all that appear in exam(mpmet)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?