17th January 2011, 11:41 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

University of Hyderabad holds an entrance exam for the M.Sc based degree in Statistics. The maximum mark of the question paper is seventy-five and has a total duration of two hours. There are two different Parts in the Question paper namely Part A and Part B. Both of the Part contains about twenty-five questions. Each of the questions in Part A is awarded one mark, if answered correctly and a negative of one-third if answered incorrectly. Each of the questions in Part B is awarded one mark if answered correctly and a negative of two-third if answered incorrectly. Each of the question is both of the Part is Multiple Choice type. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...trance-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Hyderabad, Ph. D in Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Hyderabad-M.SC (Stats-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  8. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Mathematics (Applied Maths) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years papers for MSc Physics entrance exam in Hyderabad University?
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical And Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-II: Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSc statistics entrance? -- [New]
  15. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of BHU?
  16. Indian Forest Service, Statistics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Hyderabad Phd. In Mathematics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th April 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please display without any question
7th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i completed my B.Sc(statistics) in2010,i want to do M.Sc(statistics)
23rd October 2011, 03:50 PM
jpeter8

Smile Re: University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

done my graduation in bsc(stats) so want to do msc (stats)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?