9th February 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Ujjain Engineering College for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

15th May 2022, 09:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College?

As per the details available on the official website of Ujjain Engineering College, the total number of seats available for M.E.-Civil Engineering (Specialization in Computer Aided Structural Analysis and Design) is 25.

For details regarding admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the institutes official website www.uecu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?